So, after a very long week (or weeks) of school work and general mayhem, I think that I’m ready to post. I have been sewing in all the general mayhem though, and I have gotten through two different steps in my science water quilt, so you’re getting them both at once.
All the cutting associated with this was very tiring, but I got through it. One a few of the strips, there were little bit’s left that I could use in other parts of the quilt, so I used almost all of the fabric I had sewn. This looked like a rather enormous project to me, and that was daunting for me, but I got through it ok.
This is half of the top. I haven’t uploaded the full quilt pics, sorry. It’s so beautiful, plus it’s a really good size. I was overall, very pleased. I enjoyed this part of the project, but the next step is even more exciting. I’m going to hand-quilt the whole thing!
Thanks for reading,